Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Night Circus Arrives.

So today I was taking my morning walk around some of my favorite blogs. Little did I know I would discover a book I knew I simply have to read; The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and thus the hunt began. Now, about an hour later the book is sitting on the table next to my favorite chair and tonight I will wander into the tent. Watch the trailer and tell me this isn't a story that tempts you? And in finding this book I came upon yet another New York bestseller entitled Miss. Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I give yet another trailer.
This one will be on my Christmas list. I can honestly say that new books never crept by without my noticing them as I had a Border's just down the street. My book list grew at an alarming rate. Even if I never purchased anything I could spend an hour checking out all the new publications. I miss doing that. Thank goodness for blogs. I might have missed these.
The trailers honestly sent my mind racing with ideas for journal creations and ideas, oh the ideas are spinning out of control at this very moment. Seriously. 
I can't wait to begin.

2 comments:

  1. I want one of these:
    "The trailers honestly sent my mind racing with ideas for journal creations and ideas, oh the ideas are spinning out of control at this very moment. Seriously.
    I can't wait to begin."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Night Circus for my best friend for Christmas and Miss Peregrine's.... for my partner! They are my kind of books! I hadn't seen the trailers though. Cool.

    ReplyDelete