Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Heart

Daily Scrap

Dreaming
with one
heart.
art journal page

'one followed the sun
and one followed the stars
and in dreams they listened
closely for the beginning 
of all things,
for that was where they
knew they'd find each other.'
Brian Andreas

There is a line in a Winnie the Pooh book,
where Piglet is walking next to Pooh and he quietly takes his paw in his and says 'I just wanted to be sure of you'
Sometimes that is all we need to know from our closest friends is that they are there for us no matter what the circumstances. This photo from an old book of prose reminds me of that quote. 
xxxoooxxx

2 comments:

  1. Ha! When I was younger I thought that Winnie the Pooh was 'just a story' but now I know that it goes far deeper than I ever imagined! Pooh Bear is just genius!
    Another lovely page Susie, great photo and wonderful red stitching :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!
    Such a wonderful journal page and a delightful memory to follow. ((hugs)) :]

    ReplyDelete