Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Just Enough Love


Daily Scrap
Painting 
and a poem

It is just
enough 
to be 
loved 
for who
I am.

This little sweetie is the first in what I hope are going to be a series of paintings I am calling 'little sprouts' because they begin as a wild rumpus of paints and media on canvas to bloom and come to life. 
'Little sprouts'
reach for the
sun, moon and stars
to bloom.



This original painting is now available for adoption in my Etsy shop.

Also I'll be hosting a giveaway on my blog very soon for a copy of Jenny Doh's new book Journal It.
I was lucky enough to preview the book and pleased to report that it is a beautiful and inspiring publication. I'll be sharing more details for the giveaway very soon, so stay tuned.

Also my heart and prayers go out to all of my east coast friends and followers who have been affected by Sandy's fury. I hope all of you are somewhere warm, safe and dry. I will keep you in my thoughts.
xxoooxxx


7 comments:

  1. Oh, she is so sweet! And this new book looks intriguing...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a little cutie! Can't wait to see the other little 'sprouts'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see more of these little sprouts. i love the her personality and whimsey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm with everyone else, susie, i adore your 'little sprouts'... and i adore the world they inhabit!!

    smiles and love to you,

    lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This 'Little Sprout' is adorable and I can't wait to see more. Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete