Thursday, May 21, 2015

Unexpected Accidental Fragment Birds

Chirp.
Tweet.

These 2, sweet little birds 
were unexpected, unplanned 
and accidental.

They started as fragment leftovers 
from another project I was work on.
As they fell to the table, I saw birds
and now they grace the cover on this-
journal.

It is 10.5" tall and is 8.5" wide and 
has 10 fabric hinge pages of
140 LB watercolor paper bound inside.

There is a fabric pocket on both the 
inside of the front and back covers 
of the journal and tucked in each is 
a packet of collage bits and 
paper elements to get you inspired.

This journal is now in my Etsy shop. 

I'll be creating these smaller journals 
through out the summer months.
xxooxx






1 comment:

  1. I was looking for the journal in your Etsy shop and didn't see it there.

    ReplyDelete