Friday, September 18, 2015

Exciting News!!!!! Come Join Me For Wanderlust 2016.


I've been looking forward to sharing this news with all of you for weeks and today is the big reveal and I can spread the news.
You are cordially invited to join me on an exciting, fun-filled and jam-packed creative adventure. 
What is Wanderlust? Wanderlust is a whole year long journey - an online event offering you videos from 24 guest teachers and 2 resident teachers one every week (each one downloadable and with PDF instructions provided), 50 amazing videos, which will run for over 50 hours in total, access to a forum with an amazing and friendly community, inspirations, challenges, discussions, galleries, workshops, giveaways and generous discounts from our partners. The perfect alternative to in-person classes!



I'm joining this group of incredible artists. They are -   Kate Crane, Teresa McFayden, Rachel Greig, Beckah Krahula, Joanne Sharpe, Flora Bowley, Mystele, Andy Skinner, Finnabair, Birgit Koopsen, Lindsay Weirich, Magda Polakow, Carolyn Dube, Stephanie Schutze, Maryia Potapovich, Jennifer Lee, Leslie Wood, Nathalie Kalbach, Roben-Marie Smith and Rachel Urista.

Follow all the teacher's reveals every day on

Want to learn more? Register today.
I hope you will join me on what is sure to be 
an inspiring journey. I look forward to seeing you there.









6 comments:

  1. I'm in! What a great line up, this does look exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susie! We are very proud to have you on board, you are amazingly talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such great news! I wish you a wonderful experience!

    Cheers,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow susie - how did i miss this?! congratulations! i wish you a good time. : )

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete