Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Wanderlust Holiday Special


Maybe you have already heard about the exciting, inspirational journey in mixed-media and art journaling that I’m teaching on next year? It’s called Wanderlust and it’s a year long online course that includes 50 videos from 26 different teachers - and I’m one of them!)


Being a member of the class also give you lots of other different kinds of activities on the Everything Art online community, creative challenges and exercises with prizes from our sponsors (including Golden, Daler-Rowney, 7Gypsies and DecoArt), interaction with teachers, motivating discussions, creative games, topics that will help you understand art and find a best way to express yourself, discounts from our partners and lots more!!


Wanderlust 2016 has a promotional price until the 15th of December 2015. You can buy the whole Wanderlust 2016 course for only £65 (approx $100 / €89). After this date the regular price of the class is  £99 (approx $152 / €137), so don’t hesitate and grab your seat now to enjoy the whole of 2016 with inspiration.


For this price you are going to travel with us through the whole world of creativity getting to know media, products and enjoying the variety that teachers from all over the world can offer you.
Click on the links to see the schedule of the classes, supply list, in-depth description and list of sponsors. I hope you'll join me on this wonderful creative journey.

Click here to visit Everything Art.
And
I'm happy to share that I'm keeping my sale prices going on my 2 on-line classes until Dec. 31st 
Wishing you all a happy and delightful 
Christmas season. Details below. 
Interested in taking one of my classes?
Now is the time to join the fun. I'm offering both of my classes at discounted rates. 
Sale will end Monday 12/31/15
at midnight CST.

Sale price $35.00
Regular price $45.00
Infinity Journals 
Sale price $65.00
Regular price $99.00
Curious Bundles



1 comment:

  1. Susie, all of these classes--and projects--look wonderful! I very much admire all of your books, and my goal is to someday be enrolled in one of your workshops!

    ReplyDelete